Monday 12 July 2010

RED DEAD REDEMPTION: Is Seth played by.....




Sorry, Gary but I just could not resist this one.
To take a serious view of RED DEAD REDEMPTION I have noticed more and more of the younger generation attracted to the western dvds at our local HMV. Whether that is down to the game or not I haven't a clue - might just be coincidence.
At the moment my son is playing the game and his view is that if he is getting the vibe that others could well be finding their way towards the genre.
Anyone who asks then we are directing them towards Gary's Tainted Archive who is running a book by book review of George G. Gilman's 'Edge' series and Steve M's Western Fiction Review.

2 comments:

Steve M said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog to new western fans.

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

Cool - yeah that's me